- We process data about you because you play HackShield.
- It is not our intention to collect data to sell to other people.
- We can only see your nickname, not your password.
- We will keep your e-mail address if you have chosen to do so, and only if you have permission from a parent/guardian.
- We need an e-mail address to be able to reach you for promotions, newsletters and to contact you if you have won something, for example.
- We will keep track of your municipality if you have chosen to do so, and only if you have permission from a parent/guardian.
- We need your municipality to determine whether you can become a Cyber Agent of your municipality.
- We keep general data on how all Cyber Agents play the game in order to make the game better.
- Have you read our cookie warning? We collect data of your player experience, progress, and keep cookies to see how you use the website, so that we can make the website better.
- You can always ask which data we keep about you. To do this, you must send an email to email@example.com from the email address with which you registered your HackShield ID and also your HackShield ID.
- If you want, we (HackShield) can delete all your data. You will lose your account and all your points. To do this, you must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, containing your HackShield ID name, and a copy of your valid proof of identity (without BSN, passport photo, and letter and number strip of course!).
- We do everything we can, for example with encryption, to store your data safely and properly. But you can always send an e-mail or submit a complaint to the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
HackShield Future Cyber Heroes B.V., Rigakade 10, 1013 BC Amsterdam, is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
Contact details: www.joinHackShield.nl. Rigakade 10, 1013 BC Amsterdam. 020 – 3375362.
Wessel van Stiphout is the Data Protection Officer of HackShield BV. He can be reached via email@example.com.
HackShield BV processes your personal data because you use our services and/or because you provide this data to us yourself.
Below you will find an overview of the personal data that we process: E-mail address - Municipality - Other personal data that you actively provide in, for example, correspondence and by telephone.
HackShield BV processes the following special and/or sensitive personal data about you: - data of persons younger than 16 years old.
Our website and/or service does not intend to collect data about website visitors under the age of 16, unless players/users aged 16 or under have permission from their parents/guardian or guardian. However, we cannot check whether a visitor is older than 16, and no personal data is stored.
We advise parents to be involved in the online activities of their children, in order to prevent data about children being collected without parental consent.
If you are convinced that we have collected personal information about a minor without this permission, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will delete this information.
HackShield BV processes your personal data for the following purposes: - To send our newsletter and/or advertising brochure - to be able to call or e-mail you if this is necessary to carry out our services - to contact you about prices, possibilities for co-developing HackShield or becoming a Cyber Agent of your municipality - to inform you about changes to our services and products - to offer you the opportunity to create an account - HackShield BV analyzes your behavior on the website in order to to improve the website and to tailor the range of products and services to your preferences.
HackShield BV does not make decisions based on automated processing on matters that can have (significant) consequences for people. These are decisions taken by computer programs or systems, without involving a person (for example an employee of HackShield BV).
HackShield BV reserves the right to remove or suspend an account of a player/user if there is a solid reason to do so (for example a racist or offensive username or cyber bullying). No correspondence from HackShield BV is required for this.
HackShield BV does not store your personal data for longer than is strictly necessary to realize the purposes for which your data is collected. We use the following retention periods for the following (categories) of personal data: Retention period > Reason Personalia > to terminate account > As long as a personalized account is used, this data is necessary to keep. Data and accounts can be deleted upon request.
HackShield BV does not sell your data to third parties and will only provide it if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation. We conclude a processor agreement with companies that process your data on our behalf to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. HackShield BV remains responsible for these processing operations.
HackShield BV only uses technical and functional cookies, and analytical cookies that do not infringe on your privacy. A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone when you first visit this website. The cookies we use are necessary for the technical functioning of the website and your ease of use. They ensure that the website works properly and, for example, remember your preferred settings. We can also optimize our website with this. You can opt out of cookies by setting your internet browser so that it no longer stores cookies. In addition, you can also delete all information that was previously stored via the settings of your browser.
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by HackShield BV and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data we have about you in a computer file to you or another organization mentioned by you. Changing or changing your personal data may mean that you can no longer claim the full functionality of HackShield or related activities. Lost data related to this cannot be recovered.
You can send a request for inspection, correction, deletion, transfer of your personal data or request for withdrawal of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to email@example.com from the e-mail address with which your HackShield ID is registered. , including your HackShield ID (username).
To ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your proof of identity with the request. Make your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and Citizen Service Number (BSN) black in this copy. This is to protect your privacy. We will respond to your request as soon as possible, but within four weeks.
HackShield BV would also like to point out that you have the option to file a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority. You can do this via the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons.
HackShield BV takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you feel that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of misuse, please contact info@joinHackShield.nl.